Document last updated on May 19, 2018
1. Your Information
- Before or at the time of collecting Personal Information*, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of Personal Information* solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain Personal Information* as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect Personal Information* by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect Personal Information* by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of Personal Information*.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of Personal Information* is protected and maintained.
To display ads on our websites we use third party advertising companies. These companies may use information (not containing your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
2. How we collect Information
You provide us with your Personal Information* when you subscribe or otherwise when you provide us with your Personal Information* during your interaction with the Site. We also collect Personal Information* when you contact us online for customer service and other support using email.
Device Data* may be collected when your device interacts with the Site and MyCuredEczema.com, even if you are not logged into the Site using your device. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of your mobile device, please refer to instructions from your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
We have implemented the following:
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you, using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
3. IMPORTANT DETAILS:
- We are a company based in Slovakia, a nice country in the heart of Europe. Our servers and offices are located in Slovakia, so your information may be transferred to, stored, or processed in Slovakia. While the data protection, privacy, and other laws of the Slovakia might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, we take many steps to protect your privacy. By using our Websites, you understand and consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information to our facilities in Slovakia and those third parties such as Survata.com (anonymous surveys platform), Google.com, Google.com (Analytics, Adsense and Adwords) and Mailchimp.com - (our email processor).
- We get this data from you after you fill out and submit the form on our website. Some of the data such as your IP, device and browser are collected also right after you visit our website by Google Analytics and Google Adsense programs that we use on our website (you can read more about them close to the and of this document).
- You can contact us easily by email listed on our contact page.
- We try to limit the collection of data to the minimum of what we really need to provide a good service and to be able to improve it further.
- We don't have any mailing campaign running at the moment and have no plans in the near future. If you use any of our services and we think you might benefit from using another service that we offer in the future, we may send you an email about that. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by contacting us.
- We plan to keep your data for a few years. We may also retain and use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our Agreements.
- At the moment we don't plan nor have any plans in the near future to share your data with anybody else.
4. SUBSCRIBER RIGHTS
Right to be informedThe data we have about our subscribers are:
- the name and email that you submitted in the form on our website
- the IP address and location from which you were connected while doing so
- the device and browser you used
You Have Right of Access, Rectification And ErasureWe will give an individual, either you or a Subscriber, access to any Personal Information we hold about them within 30 days of any request for that information. Individuals may request to access, correct, amend or delete information we hold about them by contacting on our contact page. Unless it is prohibited by law, we will remove any Personal Information about an individual, either you or a Subscriber, from our servers at your or their request. There is no charge for an individual to access or update their Personal Information.
Right to objectYou can unsubscribe from our mailing list at anytime. Just contact us on the email you see listed on our contact page.
"Do Not Track" Disclosure“Do Not Track” is a standard that is currently under development. Because it is not yet finalized, we adhere to the standards in this policy and don't monitor or follow any Do Not Track browser requests. That said, some of our features may have the ability to monitor or follow Do Not Track browser requests.
5. COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
6. Our postal mail address
Carrer del Doctor Trueta 228
Barcelona, Barcelona, 08005
For support and any questions/concerns, please contact us at email:
7. Returns and Refunds Policy
We do not issue refunds for digital products once the order is confirmed and the product is received by customer. We recommend Jaro"at"MyCuredEczema.com for contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving our products.
8. Glossary of Terms
Personal Information means information about you that specifically identifies you or, when combined with other information we have, can be used to identify you.
Pixel Tags and Web Beacons means tiny graphic images placed on website pages or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed specific actions.
Cookie means a small amount of information that a web server sends to your browser that stores information about your account, your preferences, and your use of the Site. Some cookies are temporary, whereas others may be configured to last longer. "Session cookies" are temporary cookies used for various reasons, such as to manage page views. Your browser usually erases session cookies once you exit your browser. "Persistent cookies" are more permanent cookies that are stored on your computers or mobile devices even beyond when you exit your browser.
Device Data means information concerning a device you use to access, use, or interact with the Site, such as operating system type or mobile device model, browser type, domain, and other system settings, the language your system uses and the country and time zone of your device, geo-location, unique device identifier or other device identifier, mobile phone carrier identification, and device software platform and firmware information.
Non-Identifying Information means information that alone cannot identify you, including data from Cookies, Pixel Tags and Web Beacons, and Device Data. Non-Identifying Information may be derived from Personal Information.